I don’t agree
How difficult is it to have an Honest and Performance driven simple culture.
Why should I buy eggs in dozens and not in multiple of 10’s, so what if all refrigerator makers also make their egg cabinets in dozens?
Why should platform ticket be sold from one counter of 22 counters at railway station? Is it not a ticket?
People say be a child if you want to learn new things and when someone asks an innocent question we all get a topic to enjoy on it over tea.
I may be a little ignorant to comment on Annaji’s fast on corruption. One needs guts to do it for others but the only thought that always crosses my mind is that all of my Milk men have given pure milk only in their initial weeks.
If you are caught by a Traffic Police and you get away giving him money instead of fine. Then why the fine amount shouldn’t be reduced to bribe amount.
Why should I read motivational columns and watch movies to motivate people isn’t there enough motivation within us for us to identify. No one needs gyan actually as there is nothing new in any of these things.. They all talk about doing things right with passion and consistently.
But yet all companies get on to motivate people but all those fail who can’t substantiate their motivation into some form of real deliverables and reward.
Why would I ask an efficient employee how much time has he spent working for company to be promoted rather focusing on how much of his work has benefited the company.
I see a young guy working late in office at a very junior level as he is new and he takes it all on his face as he just wants to grow.
But how many on us tell them that you will grow only if you spend 2yrs working on the same level irrespective of you quality.
I don’t agree ….that’s why I like when Ranbir says “keep it simple silly”
When I am about to quit the company all the good things start coming to me, salary raise, promotion, attention to my work…. then should I be looking for a new job, knowing that’s the way to move up the ladder faster.
Babblu is a very innovative guy who gets into a new company and starts working right and as a result starts giving results, but in order to do it he has to cross many people who are parallel to him.
Now on the face all accept Babblu has being doing good work but at his back they are not happy as they are getting beating as Babblu keeps coming with right question to enhance business further and others find it hard to meet his pace.
Should Babblu reduce his pace?
Had it been a sports game I would have agreed without reasoning.
All I have learnt is have time for task to complete it effectively and use your common sense.
People talk about managerial skills.
§ Lead from front
§ Role Model
§ Feedback
§ Communication ……..
Then HR wants to make a plan of it on paper and get everyone to follow it. But does it work?
I don’t agree to lot of people to what they say and they do.
There are so many pop ups in life today. But no pop up blocker.
How difficult is it to have an Honest and Performance driven simple culture.
often a closer lense will make us see that opposing or "i dont agree" simply means having a new axis of thought. Pradeep shows a streak of thinking original compared to the routine that people are accustomed to. the blog highlights it in simple words.
ReplyDeletewhats interesting to know from Pradeeps personality is that, we are so used to seeing things in the complicated versions the world has created of everthing, thats we stop thinking SIMPLE. Pradeep cuts the clutter and looks at it so Simply---that it actually starts looking SIMPLE!!!