Aacharyat paadmadate,
padn shishya swyamedhya,
padn sahbhramcharibhya,
padn kaalkrmen ch.
Sanskrit words from the learned I believe in.
Meaning: A student learns a quarter from teacher, a quarter from own intelligence, a quarter from fellow students, and the rest in course of time.
Before I present “Why ME”, it’s important I state.
To me, my journey of work has been based upon foundations, learning, hardwork and success.
Clarity of concepts built my foundations, understanding of dynamic environments came from constant learning, hardwork of self and teams has seen thoughts become reality. And this is what I have called success, simply put, Achievement with Satisfaction.
Now answering as to why ME:
Pradeep Das is a blend of Attitude, Dynamism, People Skills, Sports, Music and Food, a blend of what we call Strength and Simplicity.
As an individual, qualities that I am born with and those that I have acquired with time have made me Passionate and Persevering towards my goals.
On the canvas of life learning and growth came from diverse experiences. From the sports loving city of Kolkata learning and playing Cricket and Football, has right from the early years enforced the power of TEAM WORK in me.
Having completed Hotel Management from IHM, 3 specialized years has taught me that the art of cooking lies in the DETAILING of it Flavors and PROCESS.
To take my understanding of Business to a more structured form, while at Future I completed my MBA from Symbiosis.
My Career spans across 14 years and 4 organizations including MNC and Indian Firms from Hospitality and Retail. I began the understanding of OPERATIONS from its grass root level. Currently I manage a territory across states and am responsible for delivering results managing a team across levels and formats in the area.
My tenure with Future Group has been of 5 years and enriching challenges. I have performed in an organization with a strong Indian Foundation successfully expanding its consumer base. Being a part of a growing industry and a growing organization has brought out many Entrepreneurial traits in my personality.
· Results include stores that my team and I have turned around towards profitability.
· Launched new stores across formats.
· Won the Best MANAGER Competitions.
My Role today demands strong Leadership Decision making and Teamwork since I find myself in a position where I play a part in taking business to the next level and channelizing the growth of those in my team.
No comments:
Post a Comment